GRUPO WISCO understands R+D are strategically critical for the maintenance, development, and growth of the group. To achieve this, Grupo Wisco created in 2010 what official organizations have qualified as the R+D business unit, which is part of the Basque Science and Technology Network (RVCT).
Wisco has implemented an R+D system that promotes innovation as a management tool for the growth of the company.
We have joined forces and collaborate on several projects with:
Participating in international projects we collaborate also with top tier European centres such as:
Our most important projects are:
- Continuous casting of complex aluminium bronze alloys.
- Special solid lubricants.
- Self lubricating bearings
- Copper based high resistance bearings
- Composites with copper base matrix
- Liquid forging of copper alloys
- Environmentally friendly alloys
- High mechanical and spinodal property alloys
- Low-lead content alloys
- Thermal treatments in aluminium bronze alloys
- Quick plasma heating
- Study of bronze with graphite: New characteristics
- Self lubricating bushings with graphite